Tags can be purchased through the Viply APP above or at the Beach Fee Office, located at 265 42nd Street and is open from December through September . The Beach Fee Office can be reached by calling (609) 264-7350 ext.1.
Off Season Hours: September through April -10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Thursday through Monday – CLOSED TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.
Seasonal Hours : May through August – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – Open 7 days a week.
Parking permits for municipal parking lots can be purchased for $25.00 for the Seasonal permit or $8.00 for daily permits.
Beach Parking Areas (Permit Required)
- 2nd Street and Roosevelt Blvd.
- 16th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 34th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 38th Street and Ocean Avenue
Beach Tag Fees
- Seasonal: $15.00 through the month of May/$ 20.00 starting June 1st
- Daily: $10.00
- Seniors (60-64): $8.00 ONLY DURING THE MONTH OF MAY/ $20.00 after May 31st
- Senior over 65: Come in with identification for a free tag! You are only allowed 1 Beach Tag per Identification
- Active Military Members, tags are free (4 free per family). Also, for Veterans, beach tags are free only for that veteran.
- A regular Season 4×4 Permit: From January 1 –February 28th = $175.00 After March 1st = $200.00
- Senior 4×4 Pass: From December – February 28th = $80, After march 1st = $85
The car must be registered to the senior. All names must match on insurance and registration. No Business vehicles allowed unless you have proof you own the business
- Disabled may also get a discount with proof of disability: You MUST have a AWARD letter from Social Security and it MUST show 100% disability
- Active Military must show Active Military ID and Veterans must provide their DD214 to get discount.
Jet Ski Permit