Tags can be purchased through the Viply APP above or at the Beach Fee Office, located at 265 42nd Street and is open from December through September . The Beach Fee Office can be reached by calling (609) 264-7350 ext.1.
Off Season Hours: September through April -10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Thursday through Monday – CLOSED TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.
Seasonal Hours : May through August – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – Open 7 days a week.
Parking permits for municipal parking lots can be purchased for $25.00 for the Seasonal permit or $8.00 for daily permits.
Beach Parking Areas (Permit Required)
- 2nd Street and Roosevelt Blvd.
- 16th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 34th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 38th Street and Ocean Avenue
Beach Tag Fees
- Seasonal: $15.00 through the month of May/$ 20.00 starting June 1st
- Daily: $10.00
- Seniors (60-64): $8.00 ONLY DURING THE MONTH OF MAY/ $20.00 after May 31st
- Senior over 65: Come in with identification for a free tag! You are only allowed 1 Beach Tag per Identification
- Active Military Members, tags are free (4 free per family). Also, for Veterans, beach tags are free only for that veteran.
- A regular Season 4×4 Permit: From January 1 –February 28th = $175.00 After March 1st = $200.00
- Senior 4×4 Pass: From December – February 28th = $80, After march 1st = $85
The car must be registered to the senior. All names must match on insurance and registration. No Business vehicles allowed unless you have proof you own the business. Please bring originals of all documents and cards, no copies will be accepted.
- Disabled may also get a discount with proof of disability: You MUST have a AWARD letter from Social Security and it MUST show 100% disability
- Active Military must show Active Military ID and Veterans must provide their DD214 to get discount.
Jet Ski Permit