Green Team represents a municipality in New Jersey that is registered with Sustainable Jersey. Green Teams provide the leadership to develop plans, implement programs and assist with educational opportunities that support the creation of a sustainable community.
If you would like to join the Green Team fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon…
There are lots of reasons to consider changing your way of life to a more Eco-friendly one. Going green has a great impact on the environment, your well being, and it may well also provide help to save lots and lots of money. Here are some of the reasons that can make you to save a piece of the earth and go green!
1. Going green is better for your health. By going green, you’ll be exposed to fewer chemicals, so you will reduce the amount of toxins you breathe and put into your body. Fewer toxins in your blood stream will help you feel better, live longer, and be healthier.
2. Going green raises the value of your home. By using green energy and installing solar panels in your home you can raise the value of your house and help the environment. You can also install water saving shower heads and toilet systems that will bring the value of your home up.
3. Going green can save you money. By switching to green water saving and energy saving systems, you can save money on your electricity bill and your water bill. You will also save money by switching to cloth napkins and towels (and diapers and wipes if you have a child) because you won’t have to purchase new disposable ones every month. Another great way to save money and go green is by reusing and recycling things you usually throw away.
4. Going green is sustainable. By living a more green and eco-friendly lifestyle, you will be reducing the amount of limited resources we consume like oil and fossil fuels. You can conserve natural resources by turning off the water often and unplugging electronics when they are not in use.
5. You will be helping to save the environment. When you go green, you will help reduce the pollution and chemicals on the earth and in the air. You will also help to reduce the amount of trash in the landfill and in the ocean.
And this is only the tip of the iceberg. You can find a lot of reasons for which you can change your lifestyle and choose to go green today! Start reading through our website and see how can this change be good and healthy for your lifestyle and save the environment!