There is hereby reestablished the Recreation Advisory Commission of 12 members, who shall be residents of the City of Brigantine. Terms of office shall be for one year.
All members shall serve without compensation, and vacancies shall be appointed by the City Council.
The Recreation Advisory Commission shall:
- Advise the City Council and Manager as to recreation policies, proposed or existing ordinances, capital development and maintenance of facilities.
- Serve as the representative body for sports clubs and organizations, facilities use and sharing and programs of the City.
- Make recommendations to the Manager concerning the allocation of City funds to users to the City recreation facilities.
- Make recommendations to the Manager and the Council concerning the fees to be charged users of the facilities.
- Make recommendations to the Manager and the Council concerning the training and certification of youth sports coaches who use City facilities.
- (f) Make recommendations to the City Manager and the Superintendent of Public Works concerning the day-to-day maintenance and operation of the recreation facilities
- Bill Hoffman
- Christine Campitelli
- Dennis Haney
- Mike Stinson
- Toni Wilson
- Frank Burbridge
- Joe Urbonas
- Bob Gargulio
- Paul Amalfitano
- Kathleen Beagle
- Ed Fitzgerald
- Nick Crosson
- John Johnson
- Paul Kabala